Field Visibility Option
You may not want all your users can see your important post form. Because post form is basically only used for those who have registered on your site. So using the form visibility option can help you to restrict certain users. So that you can easily select your preferred users to view your post form (according to their roles) and create a post whenever they need it.
Let's see how you can do that using the WP User Frontend Post form visibility option.
How to Use Post Form Visibility Option
When rendering a form, each field can be shown/hidden based on the type of user roles, subscription pack. This visibility option is located under the Advanced Options section of each post form field and provides more granular control over which value you want to show and to whom.
- To do that, navigate to WP-Admin > User Frontend > Post Forms > Add/Edit a form
- After that, select any of the fields that you want to use the feature.
- Now click on the Edit button to customize certain things.
- You must find an option called, Visibility under the Advanced Tab.
- Now select your option. For example, if you want to show the field only for the logged-in users & administrator user role, then check Logged in users-only option & select Administrator from the available user roles.
In this way, only the admin can get access to view the form of the preferred post. And you can do the same for others as well.