Bootstrap, the most popular front-end framework used to create modern websites, is using Dokan Lite to showcase and sell their themes. And this is definitely an honor for us and you- dear Dokan lovers!
With Dokan multivendor solution, they have built their entire marketplace which has a variety of bootstrap powered themes.
What Exactly Bootstrap Is?
In case you did not know, Bootstrap is free to use and open-source framework which is developed to build websites and website-based applications.
Long story short, you can design a website template within a very short time and using the least amount of raw codes.
Why Bootstrap Chose Dokan
If you are not convinced yet, here is the proof that Bootstrap is using Dokan. You can also do this test by going to the builtwith.com and search for Bootstrap to know which tools they are using on their website.
As all the features required to showcase and sell bootstrap themes are amazingly easy with Dokan Lite version, so they decided to go for Dokan.
The Dokan lite version allows Bootstrap admins and vendors to do the followings:
The individual vendors can easily manage each and every order from their individual dashboards.
Customize with Storefront Widgets
The admins can customize the vendor store frontend design with a rich collection of widgets.
Get Order Email Notifications in The Vendors' Inbox
All the vendors will get individual store's order email right into their inbox.
Build Individual Vendor Stores
With the Dokan lite, the admin of the Bootstrap theme market can create countless stores.
Frontend Simple Product
The vendors can add all types of themes as a simple product to their individual store.
Support for Popular Payment Gateways
Support for WooCommerce Themes
Dokan is compatible with all but all WooCommerce themes. It also has a rich repository of especial themes tailored to teem with Dokan.
The Dokan free version also has free modules that let the admins and vendors effortlessly do the following stuff:
This module helps the admin translate his/her marketplace to any language that he or she wants to.
If the Admin keeps this module turned on, a vendor will be able to duplicate other vendors product without the hassle of creating the product from scratch.
With this module, the vendors will get an autogenerated invoice for each order.
What Were the Other Alternatives to Dokan?
Dokan was not the only option to showcase bootstrap themes. There were other alternatives like Shopify, Magento, Weebly, BigCommerce, etc.
These solutions come up with a ton of features, most of them are not available in the free version while the Dokan paves the way to use a myriad of the features even in the free version.
Only Bootstrap Using Dokan?
It's not just Bootstrap that is using Dokan, there are a number of other big guns who are using Dokan as well. Here are a few of them:
- Mash.ie: This site is built with Dokan to provide resources and lesson plans for the teachers and students.
- MY MUSLIM MALL: This site also uses Dokan to showcase and sell its eCommerce products.
- Designboom: Like Mymuslimmall, this site also uses Dokan to sell and showcase its eCommerce products.
- Playthemove: This is an art and culture related site based on WooCommerce and Dokan which helps the artists attain recognition from the local communities and thrive the art culture.
That's not the end! There are 20,000+ websites who are using Dokan Lite and the Dokan pro.
Here are a few success stories that you can give a read:
- An Untold Success Story of a Healthcare Marketplace ‘JOSHi’
- An Incredible E-commerce Success Story of a Fashion House Marketplace ‘JodyShop’
- How a French Entrepreneur Running their Art Marketplace Using Dokan
- An E-commerce Success Story: How Sara Mehandzieva & Igor Dimitrov Built “Forstep Style” Using Dokan
- Michael Delaney’s Story Of Becoming A Successful Marketplace Owner
- Irish Teacher Creates A Revolutionary Resource Hub For School Instructors
- Dokan Success Story: How Onehalal Is Making a Phenomenal Growth
- How CommunityCorals Created A Successful Multi Vendor Marketplace With Dokan Plugin
So, Why Not You Try?
As Dokan has more than twenty thousand active installs, you can definitely consider this eCommerce multivendor solution as the standard pathway to the success of building a bootstrap-like multi-vendor marketplace. And that's also for free of cost!
After all, twenty thousand people cannot just trust Dokan for no reason now, can they?